Thursday, December 28, 2006

Maybe I Should Have Known

I should have started this three years ago. My, how time flies. I have a lot of catching up to do for sure so just bear with me. Some days I’ll go back to the beginning and tell you our story. On other days I will tell you what is happening on the spot. I’ll vent about my mother. If she is up to it I will encourage her to tell you in her own words what is going on in her head.......

I became a CareGiver before I had any idea that the word existed. It all started back in late 2003 after a series of strange occurrences by my mother. I guess I should have known when my mother ran her car over an abutment and scraped off the entire side of her car on a tree. Me, more than 1000 miles away, I was told the car was not that bad. Two days later and on the scene, I found out the car was totaled. Fortunately, my little tiny five foot tall, 87 year old mother was just fine. At least that is what she and all the doctors told me. While I accepted it at the time I just knew something was not right. And this is where the story about me and my mother begins.

I am just beginning this Blog. If you somehow found me, welcome. Please feel free to say 'hi". If you are a care giver or if you believe you have something to add please feel free to do so. If you have comments make them.

Ok then, this is our story.

Bobby


All American Senior Care

No comments:

Post a Comment